TouchMol4Office: Microsoft Office Plug-in Enabling Chemistry and Biology Functions
- Plug-in for Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote
- Interfaces Internal and External Databases
- Input and Edit Chemical Structures and Biologics
TouchMol4Office enables cheminformatics and bioinformatics in Microsoft Office and serves as a comprehensive platform for interfacing with internal and external databases. This set of add-ins for applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and OneNote provides powerful structure search capabilities and advanced informatics for biologics and conjugates.
- Input and edit live structures
- Import large SD and CSV files
- Calculate molecular and in-silico properties of various compounds
- Connect to public databases like PubChem Patent, PubMed, and more
- Handle ChemDraw files and convert structures back to ChemDraw format for ease of publication
- TouchMol table handles large datasets for HTS screening
- Generate IUPAC or compound profile
- Ability to configure project sheets in Excel
- Input and edit structures on the go
- Avoid application crashing while uploading large datasets
- Easily access your data with a click
- Substructure filtering of compounds
- Quickly load, search, and filter large data sets (100k’s of compounds)
- Read and Write proprietary, fast loading file format, molengine
- Perform basic SAR analysis with data search and filter capabilities, substructure search, and custom column views
Quick Look At TouchMol4Office (Video)
Versions and Features
TouchMol4Office comes in Standard, Advanced, and Premium versions:
A single TM4O license can be installed on only one computer. Please download installer before purchasing.
To purchase licenses, please contact us for a quote.
TouchMol4Office is a local, desktop software that is optimized for Windows operating systems. MacOS is currently not supported.