We are looking for a QA Director to join our Cambridge team in Massachusetts. The primary role of this position is to lead our QA team and optimize our QA processes.
- Manage and lead QA team (remote)
- Optimize our QA strategy that aligns with the company’s goals and objectives.
- Optimize our software testing process, including test planning, test case design, execution, and reporting.
- Maintain comprehensive documentation of testing processes, test plans, and test results for auditing and compliance purposes.
- Lead efforts associated with external audits against ISO regulations and standards
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Chemistry, Biology, Pharmaceutical or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in a QA management role for enterprise software
- 3+ years experience with QMS or Document management software and industry standards
- Extensive experience in quality assurance and software testing, particularly in a scientific software environment.
- In-depth knowledge of software development methodologies and QA best practices.
- Knowledge of relevant industry regulations and standards (e.g., FDA CFR Part 11, ISO9001 and ISO27001).
Who You Are:
- Have initiative to learn whatever is needed in order to complete your task
- Highly organized, and results-focused, with excellent written and verbal (presentation) skills
- Excellent at time management and Able to prioritize tasks and detail-oriented
- Self-motivated and people-oriented, with the ability to work collaboratively and productively in a global, multi-cultural environment
- Creative in inspiring customer loyalty, solving problems and contributing to best practices
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: MA