Chrawler2.0 Preview (Updated)
Wednesday, May 02, 2012 9:17:00 PM
While our M&S team is cheering for the very successful BioIT event, our R&D team achieves another milestone on Chrawler development. Chrawler 2.0 major features are finished today:
- Besides chemical structure and biological sequence search, Chrawler users will be able to do text search, and text-structure combined search as well.
- Users are able to use structure explorer to browse through all structures in a document
- Users are able to preview document pages of the results structures
- Chemical structures in PDF and image files will be searchable
- Be able to do structure search on corporation Compound IDs
Chrawler 2.0 will be officially available early July.